Aa
A
A
A
Close
Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community
23.4k Members
363110 tn?1340920419

If you are currently pregnant or have children, Did your CM dry up after O and return a few days later? If so how much later?

Well, here's what is going on. I have an 8 month old son and DH and I are TTC #2.
this is month 2 for us. Since having my son, due to tremendous stress (not anymor but for the first 6 months) my period's have been a bit unpredictible. they range from 29-36days. so there's a week gap in there...

This month things are a bit different. We've been "trying" without really trying.. basically I wasn't temping or anything other than monitoring CM.
...I'm on CD 16 and am nearly positive I ovulated on CD 12...

Well normally my baseline temp EVEN in late evening never goes over 98.4 or so... it's been about 98.7-98.8 the last couple days.
Also, I was reading about how CM changes when you ovulate. I haven't been experiencing EWCM since having TJ but I get VERY VERY abundant watery CM around when I think I ovulate.

So 4 days ago I noticed my CM get watery and 3 days ago it was so bad I needed a panty liner (well actually I didn't have one so I shoved some TP in my undies) It was the worst it's been in about 4 months!
then yesterday and today my CM is really tacky and thick..... So I"m pretty sure I ovulated. We BD'd 4 days ago and again 2 days ago...

So I wonder,   (since I don't remember what exactly happend with my son when I conceived him other than it was 3 days before ovulation)

After you ovulate, does your CM dry up and get tacky again only to get more abundant and watery several days later?

Cindie
0 Responses
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410898886
miami, FL
4769306 tn?1568490209
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.