Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Implantation Cramping/Headache

My last cycle was December 8 - 11. I had sticky cm on 23rd. We had intercourse then 21 - 25. Yesterday then was just 4 dpo however I had a horrible headache and had some cramps. Today same symptoms. It's too early for cycle but from what I've read it seems too early for implantation. Has anyone experienced cramps this early with positive pregnancy results? Any ideas as to why the symptoms?

Thanks!!!
Hi there,
Implantation usually occurs 8 to 10 days after ovulation, cramping usually occurs on the same time dull cramping is the earliest possible pregnancy sign. These cramps usually last for a day or not more than that. A clinical examination can confirm the exact cause of your bleeding. See a gynecologist and clarify your doubts. I hope you find this information useful.
Best wishes and regards!