Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Is a 3rd cycle of IUI really worth shooting for?

Husband with low morphology (2%) and somewhat low sperm count after wash (8mil) and a wife with elevated FSH levels (11) is IUI even realistic for us? We are on our 2nd  IUI cycle and BFN on both.  I was on 100mg of Clomid both times and did the ovidrel injection this last cycle.
I would go straight to IVF if your FSH is elevated. I wish I had skipped my third iui and gone to IVF. My FSH jumped from 8.9 to 11.7 in two months and my astral follicle count went from 14 to 9 in two months (and then to 7 two months after that). If anyone had told me things could change so suddenly, I would've skipped the last iui and jumped to IVF.
Good luck !