Aa
A
A
A
Close
1545464 tn?1376704158

JULY/AUGUST 2012 IVF/FET

Hello Ladies!

I start this thread to bring all of us into one forum to share our updates, thoughts, experiences and what not! My IVF scheduled for ER on 8/5 and ET around 8/10. Meds on the way to start lupron.

Wish me luck and also I wish everyone else good luck!
134 Responses
1545464 tn?1376704158
Sorry to hear that! I wish you may proceed with the cycle for your baby, but, sometimes, we are left with so little choices :(
1545464 tn?1376704158
My transfer around 8/11 yippeeeee :) am close and excited, thrilled, super happy, looking forward for a fatty fatty positive.
3055313 tn?1343497235
Congrats! I hope transfer goes well. I am super excited for you
hi everyone!  thought I would join this group.  Some history about me- I am 31 yrs old and have been TTC for > 2 yrs.  Problems with annovulation.  Tried clomid,  3 IUI's, and 1 IVF cycle- all BFN.  
  Finally I am feeling brave enough to try IVF #2.  I have an appointment with acupuncturist next week.  See if this helps me produce more eggs and relax   My first IVF cycle was rough.  I got 10 eggs at retrieval but none were mature.  5 fertilized-  we transferred 2 on day 5- neither a blastocyst stage-  and had BFN.  No eggs made it to freeze.  
   We are planning to do IVF with my next cycle in 3 weeks.  I am going to be on a short protocol with no birth control this time and it will go quick.

Good luck to everyone!  Hope we all get our miracles soon.
Hi, I had embro transfered July 16. I am 5 weeks along now. Am waiting for an us scheduled Aug 15th. I had a m/c 6 months ago right before the ultrasound. I am real nervous. I am glad to know we're all in this together.
1545464 tn?1376704158
Good luck Jenny, wish this attempt is gonna be the lucky one, acupuncture does help to calm down and relax, good luck.
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410898886
miami, FL
4769306 tn?1568490209
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.