JULY/AUGUST 2012 IVF/FET

Hello Ladies!

I start this thread to bring all of us into one forum to share our updates, thoughts, experiences and what not! My IVF scheduled for ER on 8/5 and ET around 8/10. Meds on the way to start lupron.

Wish me luck and also I wish everyone else good luck!
Sorry to hear that! I wish you may proceed with the cycle for your baby, but, sometimes, we are left with so little choices :(
My transfer around 8/11 yippeeeee :) am close and excited, thrilled, super happy, looking forward for a fatty fatty positive.
Congrats! I hope transfer goes well. I am super excited for you
hi everyone!  thought I would join this group.  Some history about me- I am 31 yrs old and have been TTC for > 2 yrs.  Problems with annovulation.  Tried clomid,  3 IUI's, and 1 IVF cycle- all BFN.  
  Finally I am feeling brave enough to try IVF #2.  I have an appointment with acupuncturist next week.  See if this helps me produce more eggs and relax   My first IVF cycle was rough.  I got 10 eggs at retrieval but none were mature.  5 fertilized-  we transferred 2 on day 5- neither a blastocyst stage-  and had BFN.  No eggs made it to freeze.  
   We are planning to do IVF with my next cycle in 3 weeks.  I am going to be on a short protocol with no birth control this time and it will go quick.

Good luck to everyone!  Hope we all get our miracles soon.
Hi, I had embro transfered July 16. I am 5 weeks along now. Am waiting for an us scheduled Aug 15th. I had a m/c 6 months ago right before the ultrasound. I am real nervous. I am glad to know we're all in this together.
Good luck Jenny, wish this attempt is gonna be the lucky one, acupuncture does help to calm down and relax, good luck.

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community