Aa
A
A
A
Close
1545464 tn?1376704158

JULY/AUGUST 2012 IVF/FET

Hello Ladies!

I start this thread to bring all of us into one forum to share our updates, thoughts, experiences and what not! My IVF scheduled for ER on 8/5 and ET around 8/10. Meds on the way to start lupron.

Wish me luck and also I wish everyone else good luck!
134 Responses
2100308 tn?1388496839
Hi ladies! I'm joining your forum thanks for jennydots14103 recomendation.  I'm not going thru IVF, but I'm doing an IUI cycle this week...most likely Fri/Sat. Good luck to all of us and lots of sticky baby dust!
Hi, I think this is a great idea thankyou for bringing us all together, I have had my transfer last saturday and we find out next tuesday. We had 5 eggs that all fertilised and were going great on day 3 but as day 5 came all of them had stopped growing bar one. So they could not freeze any of them on the chance that this one doesn't work. It is a long and stressful process but i am hoping and  praying that my only little fertilised egg that made it to day 5 is a gold medalist and comes through to the finish line like we are hoping...
Good luck to all of us and i hope that it all works out for each and everyone of you... will keep you all updated as to how i go. I would love to hear of how you are finding the process and the 2ww....
Ok so i just did a HPT and there is definately a faint 2nd line is this a good thing or am i just reading more into it as i have bloods on tuesday to confirm for sure????
I hope the faint line gets darker with each day!  I know some girls on here that had a BFP with a faint line to start with.  Sounds like your one egg might be the golden one!  

So I am on Day 4 of Stims.   Doing Gonal F 225 in am and 187.5 in pm.  I had acupuncture 2 times this week.  The acupuncturist hooked up a little electrical simulator to the needles on my ovaries to help improve blood flow.  Well I think it worked to well.   I have major cramps and a very heavy heavy period.  Usually my period is light to non-existent.  

The good news is my ovaries are producing 5-6 eggs on each side and this time they are equal in size.  Last cycle my right was behind and my eggs were not mature at retrieval.  So I am hoping for better luck!  Just waiting to here back regarding my lab test today.
1545464 tn?1376704158
Hi there - so you are almost there, wish you a BFP on tuesday :)

My beta is on thursday next week, a week from now. RE transferred only 1 embryo though we had 2 ready due to the fibroid :(.

So really nervous, no symptoms so far apart from bad food cravings.
1545464 tn?1376704158
Good luck with your IUI :) We would love your company here.
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410898886
miami, FL
4769306 tn?1568490209
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.