Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Just Diagnosed Yesterday - Please help

Yesterday I was diagnosed with Uterine Septum, my uterus looks like a Y instead of a pear, they are recommending surgery to reshape the uterus and then continue 3 rounds of IUI and move on to IVF if the 3 rounds fail, I also have low egg reserve. She was able to see 5 on the right and 4 on the left, she thinks I just ovulated from the left, are these all the eggs I have left?? I am so confused. Please help? Has anyone gone thru this???
Hi!  So sorry to hear.  I just wanted to tell you that's not all the eggs you have left.  I think it's just all your body is making per ovulation.  I might be wrong, but that's what I think it means. I went for 3 months to see how many eggs I was producing and each month I had around 12 on one side and 9 on the other.  Give or take a few here and there.  I do wish you the best in getting everything fixed.  It's a shame we have to go through so much, especially after always thinking "it would happen eventually".  Then we're dealt things like this.  Anyways, I wish you the best!!  Good luck with everything. :)