Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Karyotyping??? Ques/Open Forum

This is just a quick question for those who had karyotype done.

Just want to know how long it takes to get the results?  days..weeks?  I want to plan it right so all the results will be back for my dr appt on 11/21.

Thanks....use this as needed today...sorry to use up a post.
hi,me & my DH had our karyotyping done last month.It usually takes 10-15 days for the results to come but since the lab we got it done had a long wait we got out results after a month.But we were told the normal process is abt 10 days!
Thanks...that helps a lot.  I'm going on the 8th and hope to have the results for my 11/21 visit.