Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

LH, FSH and Hormones PCOS

Today is October 8th, and my last period was on September 6th (32 days ago). I have irregular periods, pelvic pain, excess hair, and infertility. I had a pelvic and a trans-vaginal ultrasound done on October 2nd (6 days ago) and the results are not back yet. I have blood work done on September 29th (9 days ago) and I just received the results this morning. The labs were done on cycle day 23. The labs say everything is in normal range, although I keep reading about PCOS ranges. My results were:
~DHEAS 286 Mcg/DL (labs range of 18-391)
~FSH 5.6
~LH 16.6
~PROLACTIN 6.3 (labs range of 3-30)
~TESTOSTERONE 42 (labs range of 2-45)
~TSH 3.330 (labs range of .360-3.740)
~T4 .99 (labs range of .76-1.96)

I have read "If you have testosterone levels of >40, DHEAS levels of >200, or LH levels 2-3x(or more) of your FSH levels, you have a good possibility of PCOS"

I may be just grasping dust here, but I'm really anxious about what the doctor will say.
I am 22 years old and I had my son prematurely that ended in death, not from prematurity but from NEC. It took over 2 years to conceive him naturally. Need a diagnosis as reassurance that I can get help with conceiving again.. Thanks.