Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Late

I just had a mirena IUD removed about a month ago and my husband and I are trying to get pregnant. I took a hpt Friday, two days before my period was supposed to start, and it was negative. My period is now two days late, it should have started Sunday. I had very regular 28 day cycles before the IUD and then had no period at all for 3 years after I got the IUD. I have already had one period about two weeks after removing the IUD. What are some people's experiences after the IUD and how soon did you get pregnant?
Let me know how it goes for you! I had my Mirena for 3.5 years and had it taken out august 21. I'm hoping to conceive asap!
I had mine taken out in July. In July I had a regular cycle, but in August I was late by 5 days!