Laurel Fertilization San Francisco

I  have done 4 failed IUI and 1 failed IVF. Looking for an other doctor in San Francisco aera. Looking for someone who also believes in Accupunture. Have you heard about Laurel Fertilization clinic?

Thank you
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
You may want to check out the Integrative Fertility doctor's forum here on MedHelp:

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/show/167

Dr. Kim is based in Los Altos and answers questions here on MedHelp. Good luck to you!
Helpful - 0
I was with Reproductive Science Center of the Bay Area, their main office is in San Ramon. I was under the care of Dr Mehta but she is no longer with the company. She is the one who suggested accupunture, and it worked. I was refered to them by a friend. Sorry dont know about Laurel clinic.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community