Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Looking for TTC Friends #3

Welcome to part three ladies!!! the other post started to take to long to load so here we are beginning another!!

Ladies I am soooooo confused!!!!! I tested this morning and got BFN...:( so sad!!! But my temp this morning was 97.97 up from 97.88 yesterday, so its still rising. My boobs hurt, I had horrible heartburn all night which I never get unless Im pregnant, couldn't sleep for nothing, and was extremely nauseous!! I don't know whats going on...Im on CD34 17dpo AF is usually here by 15dpo 31 day cycles, there is not any sign of her showing. Im so confused and lost, this is crazy!!

Here are the updates:

kurvi - BFP on 16dpo!!!!!!
Itlyncutie - BFP at 15dpo!!!!  
silirama78 - BFP at 14dpo!!!!
wannabamommy - BFP at 12dpo!!!!
chickymama - BFP at 11-12dpo!!!!
ziggysgrl0724 - BFP at 11dpo!!!
Lamb18 - BFP at 10dpo!!!!
ashleighnb - 17dpo
ad_06 - 14dpo
torismommy - 13dpo
aweeonetolove - That b*tch showed up
ashort - That b*tch showed up
Oh ashleigh I am so sorry to hear that.  YOu want my honest opinion.  I think you are pregnant.  Just wait a few days like tomorrow or Saturday and then test again.  Some women didn't get their BFP's until 18dpo.  I am keeping my fingers crossed.  On another note I feel like you felt yestereday this morning.  My temp went up to its highest number.  I am so nervous just thinking it is a fluke.  I woke up and was like let me just take this cause I was already expecting it to go down but it said 98.9.  My coverline is 97.94.  This time last month it was on its way down.  I hope it doesn't play a dirty trick on me like go all the way down tomorrow.  If it stays up tomorrow then I will test on Saturday.  

ad_06-what's the verdict?  Are we preggo yet?

itly-have you heard anything back from the doctor?

How are all the beautiful mommies-to-be doing?

chickymamma and lamb- wow they make you girls wait a long time for u/s that sucks. I would want one earlier anyway just b/c i would want to make sure the baby is in the right spot and its not like a blighted ovum or something...that is what scares me.

I have my first prenatal appointment next week. I'll be 6 weeks. The doctor said I was 5wks 4 days but I think i'm 4wks 4 days...not sure how he got that number. What do you girls think? The first day of my LMP was Dec 8th. He said my due date was Sept 15th...I keep getting the 22nd when I calculate it online. Anyway I'm excited about next week and then end of jan beg of feb I should be getting an u/s...soo excited and nervous for this.

ashleigh- wow girl I still think your pregnant....it may just not be showing up yet. What brand did you use. Go buy a dollar store one. I swear by them all I've used are the dollar store and internet cheapies and I get great results with them..maybe u just implanted late and that is why the hormones are so low.

I peed on a stick again yesterday...Just for piece of mind and wow was it ever dark...almost the same color as the control line. I was 15DPO yesterday!
ashleigh - what kind of test did you use.  tori is completely correct! some women just don't get their bfp's till later.  the only other explanation for your af being late would be a corpus luteum cyst.  (they aren't bad and they are supposed to be very rare - apparently, i've had two in the past year).  i'm keeping my fingers crossed that your preggo.  the test you took might have had a higher sensitivity and/or you might have had implantation later, which makes your levels lower and harder to detect and/or you just might be one of those women who doesn't get a bfp when poas but is indeed preg.  good luck, i'm thinking of you.

tori- how exciting, a temp spike!  i hope this is it for you and that we all hear about, yet another, exciting bfp!

how are things going for all you other ladies.  ad_06 - did you test yet?  i, unfortunately, am out of town and away from dh now.  i'm just working my way up to creamy CM.  Maybe I'll get lucky and O later than CD13 but it's not too likely that I'll O before I see him next which is CD15.  But you never know!  Thanks for the advice ashort.  We bd'ed last night but I know it was too early.  Not enough CM!  Oh well, them' the breaks!

Good Luck to all you ladies and keep us posted!
wannabamommy- I live in ON too!  I don't know how I missed that you lived there in your earlier posts.  Weird.  Anyways, congrats on your soon-to-be-first appointment.  Just tell your Dr. that you chart when you meet with him and he might adjust the due date a bit.  But those due dates mean nothing in the end.  I think only 4% of women give birth on or one day before/after their due date.  Most women give birth 2 weeks before/after.  One of my good friend's gave her Dh a 30th birthday party three weeks before she was due.  She was there hanging out and six hours later (with absolutely no signs earlier) she went into labour).  I was my best friend's labour coach and she was induced two weeks after her due date.  So you never know!  But that's so exciting to have your due date!  I can't wait till all you guys start getting your ultrasounds!
Ashliegh- I agree with wannabamommy! Go to the Dollar General and get the 1$ "Baby Test". I tested positive on that one at 10dpo! I sware you are pregnant. You probably just implanted late as was mentioned earlier. Seriously, I know a girl who tested positive on a Dollar Store test when her HCG was only 12.5. The tests claim to measure at 25, but I think they are more sensitive than that. Your symptoms sound awesome!! Dont give up... I have the fullest feeling that you will be getting your BFP in the next few days!!!

GO ASHLIEGH!!!!!!!!!

Wannabamommy- Yes I know. I didn't ask her personally when she did ultrasounds, but my neighbor went to her for OB and she said she didnt get one until she was 20 weeks. But I know if something was to go wrong, she would get me one. I have been looking at ultrasound pics on the internet and I cant wait to find out if my little embryo is a boy or girl! DF and I are also going to have a 4D ultrasound done when I get like 30 weeks. I can't wait!

Everybody hang in there! BFP vibes towards your ways!
wannabamommy, do you have really long cycles??..We o at the same time and I had AF on the 18th. My due date is coming up Sept.23 on the preg. calulator.

Yeah, 10wks for the first dr visit and 20wks u/s is gonna seem like forever.especially cause I miscarried in Nov. Nothing I can do about it though.My Dr's seem to have the "Mother Nature knows best" theory

I'm excited to hear about all of your appointments and u/s......Oh, and about due dates. I was induced a week after my due date it was April 30th. Eva was born May 7th..I wonder if your more likely to be late again if you were with your first??

I'm gonna get off of here" pregnancy for dummies" is on the discovery health channel at 1:00