Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Low Progesterone

Has anyone ever had low progesterone levels and still find out they have been pregnant?  I got my results back today and they just told that they were low but to come in on Friday if I do not start my period. The nurse said there is still a chance I could be pregnant. Anyone else had this problem before. Thanks and Best wishes to you all.
Dear kschnack,

When a pregnancy is viable, the progesterone levels are high.
If you are past ovulation with low values you might not be ovulating.

You can test again next month or ask your fertility doctor for ovulation induction.

Good luck
I had a trigger shot a couple of weeks ago that was suppose to help wasn't it? Sorry I am just sad and don't know what to do next.  I am suppose to talk to my DR next Monday. He wants me to come in for an HCG on Friday if I do not have AF. If AF does come then he will talk to me on Monday
If you visit your dr ask also for progesterone test.

Don't be sad and
good luck....
Last month was the worst for me,  I found out that I have high progesterone level and still not pregnant.  Turns out she's right. because they did another test aside from the progesterone because I am delayed, not sure what that was anymore.  Anyway so I had a high progesterone level last month wich means I ovulated but missed the BD timing :( She said "Your progesteron spiked up but will await for your period in the next couple of days" I was devastated.  

So it could be anything, I will find out what test I did and let you know.
How low was your progesterone? Anything over 10 is normal after ovulation. In pregnancy, however, the levels usually go higher.
She never said what my level was all she said was my DR was sick and that he told her to tell me it was low.