Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Menstrual Cycle Unstable

I never really had a stable menstrual cycle from the beginning; how do I calculate my ovulation period?  March 9, April 26th...all ways for 5days though.
Hi there,
Regular periods are an indicator of fertility. Irregular periods can be due to several causes like thyroid disorders, hyperprolactinemia, hormonal fluctuations; ovulation dysfunction etc.It may be difficult to calculate ovulation days with irregular periods. Ovulation predictor kits and ultrasonography may help. It is suggested to consult a gynecologist and get evaluated. Treatment will depend on the underlying cause. Hope it helps.
Good luck and regards!