Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Mom kills her children

How can a mother do this to her children!?!

As hard as it is for many of us trying to conceive when I hear stories like this it breaks my heart. How can a mother do something like this with the treasure she has been given is beyond me.

CNN:
http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/15/justice/florida-bodies/index.html

I just had to vent a little about this story. Here it is I may never be able to have a child & this lady just throws it all away!
I know how horrible it is to read those stories. It is so certain that few women do it only because their mental state is so unstable and they are not normal. Feel so sorry for those unfortunate kids born to such moms instead of the loving ones, for no fault of theirs, their lives are ended too soon.