Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

New Post: The 5 for 5 Gals!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the new post.  We fill them up so quick!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the new name!!! I didn't get my bloodwork today because I was too tired to get up early enough. My RE's office only does blood for IVF patients between 7am -7:30am and I couldn't get out of bed. The good thing is they are there every morning 7 days a week so I can go in whenever I want. My last beta was about 61000.
That is a big number.  This was just my my third one.  The ultrasound will tell.  I am anxious to know.  My clinic does Betas that early also.  It is convenient for me before work.  I am really tired this evening, I am hoping my little munchkin will go to bed early so I can to.
I just wanted to make sure I found the post. Great name Aleks! I love it!!!

Talk soon,

Trudi
How are you feeling lately? Tired and/or nauseous? I can barely keep my eyes open right now and it is only 1:17 p.m.! I am definitely going to bed when I get home.
I am more tired than anything.  I was nauseous yesterday and Monday but I usually only get nauseous when I wait to long to eat. I get sleepy about 3 times during the day. One of my coworkers is walking with me 15min twice a day and after each walk I'm pumped. The need to sleep just goes away. I think it's the endorphins. I am trying to be in bed by 8 tonight.
Hi Ladies!

I had my first visit with my ob today and everything went well. We heard one heartbeat, which was 160 beats and couldn't get the other, which is common when using the Doppler and especially at only 10 weeks. I guess when the babies are so small, it can be hard to hear both separately but at any rate, my uterus is at the size it should be for twins. I am just so happy we were able to actually hear the heartbeat! We will have an u/s at our next appointment at 14 weeks. I am measuring like I am about 14 weeks so about 4 weeks more for twins at this stage. I didn't look at the scale so I don't know how much weight I gained.

Well that is it for now. I hope audrie and sarbear find the post. I mentioned on the other post that they can always go to our profiles and look at our posts to find the new link so hopefully that will help.

Good night : )