Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

New To Clomid ; )

I am starting Clomid in two days and i'm verryyy nervous. I have been trying to get pregnant for 3 years and just found out recently that its all cause i wasnt ovulating. Will i have any luck on my first time?
I am starting my 2nd cycle of clomid as i dint conceive in first cycle. Hope I will this time also best of luck for u
I did my first time. Good luck!
I will be starting Clomid here soon too.. I hope it works the 1st time!!
With my first son it worked the first time, I am now trying for #2 and am on my tww after the second month of Clomid. It works different with everyone. Good Luck
Last month was my first round of Clomid and it did work to make me ovulate!!! Which has not been happening without it. Unfortunately I did not get pregnant this month so I will be getting ready to start the Clomid again this weekend. Good luck with your first round, I hope it is your last!!!
hi im new to cloimd starting in next week