Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

No more conventional options

I was at the fertility doctor today and was told that my chances of conceiving without intervention is close to 0. Feeling pretty devastated about this. We've been trying to conceive for about 3 years with 1 conception that ended with an ectopic pregnancy with loss of the tube.  Starting to look into IUI and IVF. Any suggestions or advice for the start of the process?
Yes! Best first step is to research IVF clinics in your area. Once you find one or two that seem like a good fit, set up a consultation. They all do them. Bring your medical records and history, so the doctor can help form a plan. Having the information to know what the best option is will make all the difference. Good luck!
Hi, it depends on how old you are. If you are younger than 30, I would recommend considering max 5 IUIs, if your age is 30-35, I would suggest thinking about ivf, and if you are 35+ and cs yr ectopic pregnancy I would recommend considering ivf with pgs ngs to maximize yr chances of getting pregnant.