November 2010 IVF-ers

Today September 23, I had my Beta result for my second IVF, it was negative.  My first IVF worked but then ended in a miscarriage at 6 weeks.  I was really hoping this time worked but it didnt sooooo ...... here I am waiting for this menstrual cycle to finish and waiting for the next one around the end of October to start my 3rd IVF journey and Im looking for friends and November IVF buddies so we can share questions, knowledge and help eachother with the wait during and after this process.  Cant wait to meet you all.

A healthy pregnancy as a Christmas gift sounds GREAT!!!
Hello and thankyou for your comments, just had egg retreival, not too good, only got 3 eggs, and 1 looking not like it will mature.find out tomorrow if they have fertilized, then transfer fri morn, praying will get the 1 at least, best wishes to you and all, lots love melissax
They will fertilized with the power of prayers and the great love God offers us, they will!!!! everything will be great news for you tomorrow and days after that.  Stay positive, believe in God's power and you will achieve it.  Remember all we need is 1 good embie.  I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.  God is Great, dont forget that and believe it with all your heart.  Lots of baby dusts!!!!

fertilize Mels little eggs fertilize!!!!!!! divide and grow healthy and strong
You mentioned 20 days of stims & they may be counting the lupron, which is the suppressing drug.  The stimulating drugs are different depending on blood & Dr.
If you combine the totals of the these you can easily be stimming for 20 or more days.
I am mid cycle now & have been stiming for 7 days.  I think I will take my trigger shot this weekend maybe fri/sat.  This is my own personal guess.

Good Luck to you!!
That is exactly what I did too, if I put together lupron, gonal f and menupor is about 20 days, how are the stims shots treating you?  Good luck and def praying for your trigger shot to be this weekend like you are thinking.  Lots of prayers going your way.
hello, just got call from embryologist, only 1 fertilized , feeling very low, they said there is still a chance it wont make it to tomorrow for transfer so will call me first before going into clinic. just feel been here before, 1 embryo, doesnt stick, poor quality, really trying to be up.just have to wait till tomorrow, best wishes melissax
MEL4141: I was so hoping that all 3 eggs would fertilize. Don't give up. This embryo just might be the one! Try to relax a bit today. I know easier said than done. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

To everybody who is new to IVF. I hope you can relax throughout. I find once you've strated with the treatment, you just get along with what your clinic advises you to do.

Best of luck to all and lots of super sticky baby dust.

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community