November 2010 IVF-ers

Today September 23, I had my Beta result for my second IVF, it was negative.  My first IVF worked but then ended in a miscarriage at 6 weeks.  I was really hoping this time worked but it didnt sooooo ...... here I am waiting for this menstrual cycle to finish and waiting for the next one around the end of October to start my 3rd IVF journey and Im looking for friends and November IVF buddies so we can share questions, knowledge and help eachother with the wait during and after this process.  Cant wait to meet you all.

A healthy pregnancy as a Christmas gift sounds GREAT!!!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hello try and read my posts on other page, I am 8dp 2dt, last trigger shot 7 days ago 1500iu, and I tested on 2 good tests to see how faint the lines would be and see if pregnyl leaving my body, the second lines on both tests are still both so strong, really strong. going back to my previous ivfs I remember doing tests from day 7-9 to see if trigger completely out, well both times the lines on hps's were so faint, just don't know why they are so dark this time, this is a truly tough ivf cycle especially as even from the start of stimming(day 4 onwards) a hpt showed a positive and a beta was done and was at a 9, consultant said def not pregnant and was oestrogen and menopur giving off small amounts of hcg. Anyway all I can think of is that the pregnyl is taking long time to leave my body, any thoughts? best wishes to you, not long before you startxxx melissa          
Helpful - 0
WOW.... I really dont know about triggers too much.  I know that they leave my body quick, very quick..... My first time I tested on day 3 after a 5 day transfer and it was completly negative...... then On day four went to a faint line, then darker and darker each day. Second IVF was negative since day 4 after a 5 day trasnfer and every day after that.  I really do wish this is a real BFP for you.  I will pray for you stronger tonight, I know how much you need this, I know how much you want it.  Stay positive, Mayb is just a sign that this IS going to be your month.  When do you go for blood work?
Helpful - 0
Hello, thanks for your thoughts, we dont have betas done in England, hav to do the clinics hpt on thursday. Did a digital test this morning, very strong cross. extreamly worried now that I was naturally pregnant b4 ivf, you wouldnt been able to see a sac as only just conceived and the beta was that 9, the consultant said no way but tomorrow I have another digital that says how many weeks approx, if it says 3+ it means you are actually over 5 weeks pregnant and would def not be from this ivf,jumping the gun so will see what tomorrow brings, I am 9dp 2dt and lines very strong, they should be faint by now as pregnyl leaving body. don't know what to think, wil update lots love melissax  
Helpful - 0
Feel very silly this morning 10p 2dt did hpt, neg , tinyist bit maybe, but neg. So IT DID TAKE that much longer to get triggers out of my system, I had a lot, 15000iu 2 days before egg collection, 1500iu transfer day ad 1500iu 3 days after that so thats why. Now I've got the next 4 days wondering if our little straggler made it, test day friday, best wishes to you, feel , don't know what I feel, just got to be up for this week and pray our little embie made it, lots love melissax
Helpful - 0
You had a 2 day transfer, if it was a mayb a very very very lil faint line sounds like right on time.  I know that on a 3dt you have to wait till like day 10 or 11 days after to hpt.  You would have to wait even longer.  Try again Wed, I have a feeling you gonna get good news my friend.  Im sooooooo praying for you. Stay calm and positive.  We are all with you. XOXOXOXOXOXO
Helpful - 0
How is everybody doing? Come on ladies dont abandon me.  We are almost there, WOW this month has gone by so fast.  I wish you all are doing just perfect and that are eating healthy, staying calm, positive and no stress.  I also want you all to know I keep praying harder and harder each and everyday for all of us to get great outcomes in the next couple of months coming.  Where ever you are or who ever you are and even know we dont really knoe eachother good.  Im praying for you and your family.  Lets do this!!!! Our time is right around the corner.  POSITIVE and FAITH are our words of this cycle.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO to all including the upcoming babies.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community