Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Our Turn Soon...

Welcome ladies! I hope we can all continue to support, inspire, and hope together. Some of us have already been through multiple rounds together, facing this roller-coaster with fearless optimism, and I have been so uplifted by the ladies' kindness, knowledge, and understanding. We invite you to join in....

We are here because we know it will be our turn soon!
I shall be here with you and supporting you all through your BFP's. Some good news from my end, I ovulated in this cycle from Clomid....Last cycle was a bust but this cycle seems hopeful. Keep me in your prayers.

All the best and thank you for your support girls.
Oh I like the new post :)

owl I just got chills when I read your last line :). It will be our time soon. I think we get so wrapped up in getting our bfp right away and get so down when it doesn't happen. But things are working for us all. We are all getting regulated which is huge. My first cycle I did O which was huge. And eventhough last month was a bust I did get a lh surge which is something. And I think most people we have seen get their bfp had been on clomid for a few months. So I definitely think it will be our turn soon :)

mango so glad to hear you did O. That's great. Good luck this month.

Sherry sorry af showed up. I had started my post last night hoping for your bfp. By the time I actually posted it af had started. Maybe it'll happen if you take a break. You never know :)

well I'm hoping af starts so I can start my 3rd round of clomid. Happy 4th of July weekend to everyone!!!  SSBD to everyone
I'm so glad we finally started this new thread.  It's definately a lot quicker to pull up!!  And, like Owl said, we are definately beyond just the side effects.  We have become each other's "shoulders to cry on" as well as good friends.  God bless every one of you!!  It WILL be our turn soon!!!!

Well, AF showed her ugly face today.  I'm actually glad because I knew by my CD21 progesterone results that this cycle was a bust.  I'm so ready to get round 3 started!  Hoping my dr. increases my dosage to 100 mg and that this is my month bc this is the last month she'll let me uses clomid.  Hoping it's 3rd times a charm and not 3 strikes you're out!
I agree, we are "past the symptoms" and bad side effects, we have come such a long way that we can even guide new ppl on the symptoms. Anyways, my prayer is that we have come a long way and we need to be more positive because things can only get better. Our bodies are adjusting to clomid and definitely making changes, big and small.

I got a call from the doctor's office saying that my progesterone was at 11. I don't really know what that means, so please do explain if you have heard of progesterone levels. I thought on a "medicated" cycle it was to be 15 or more. So, maybe you all can guide me.

I love that we can stay connected and help each other through this special time in our lives. You have become like my little family. I'm so happy we started this new thread. Have a safe and fun weekend!
Loving the new thread... yay! Sorry to hear about AF camdyn, but you sound positive and your right, 3rd time can be a charm.

Carlis- I agree- even though we didn't get the BFP we wanted at least most of us are ovulating and starting AF on our own. So those are def steps in the right direction.

Mango- Hoping the clomid will work for you this cycle!! And good job on the new thread suggestion.

Owl- That was such a good little intro paragraph, and deep down I do believe it will be our turn and we will all experience what we want so badly.
Well hello everyone!!!!  I'm on to round 4 today.  I'll take my chances that I will O like i did the past 3 times in between cd 16-19 (which happens to fall on a weekend so hubby will be home. but I think if this round doesnt work i may move on to iui.
GL to all the ladies this month - looks liket here afew of us starting this round together
LOVE THE NEW THREAD!
Well last night my mom and sister had dreams, crazy dreams..all equaling that I am prego. I was like NEGITIVE! then the crazy part is how can I, my mom and my sister have really crazy dreams but in a crazy place. Its a long story, but this place where we haven't been in years..my grandmother house. Both callled me like is there something u need to tell me? I was like no..i didn't tell them that I too dreamed it. ummm! then My horoscope said something very postive: "the power of belief is an incredible thing.IF you can maintain an uplifed attitude and truly feel and embrace what you want to come to fruition it will be yours. This is not an instantaneous happening more likely your request will mainfest over the course of days or weeks, but don't lose faith, that you can have exactly what your dreaming of." Ok so with this beening just really crazy, I believe I am on the right path. I can't wait for all of us to end with a BFP! This is just relly really crazy. I am off to my inlaws house, we going to a parade and a BBQ. My parents can't make it, not sure why the county is putting the firework show on tonight vs Sunday. But it is all ok with me. I have faith, and I am praying for all of us!! Have a safe and happy weekend everyone!!
Hi Ladies! I too am loving the new thread! Good idea ladies *pats you all on the back*. Love the title too.

Did one more hoorah bding session this morning... so I'm officially in my TWW. According to the ticker I'm on 3 DPO (kinda cool, the day of the month is the same this month, easier to remember).

Hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July!!! =]
It's so great to see such positive attitude. I was suppose to go for my 5th IVF this September 2010 now that I'll be having annual leave. Too many heart aches but I really am thinking about it.. I hope that coming into this forum, can give me some sort of courage to actually go through with it.. :o) Wish you ladies the best of luck!
Hi everyone, I am just catching up on the new thread. I am kinda taking it easy on charting still. Nothing new to report. I had tons of blood work on Friday and waiting to hear results. I am glad to be on vacation with my ds. The dh and I sold his truck last week and we went and bought a Denali... I wanted something bigger for the family and for our vacation this month. It sounds like spirits are up today which is great. I am feeling bloated and off but feeling quite positive which is a plus for me :)
Hey Girls just wanted to say good luck and sending heaps of sticky baby dust our way, going for an appointment on tuesday with my fertility specialist due to having a cyst on my ovary last cycle which seemed to be in the way, so here hoping it's gone as i was in so much pain 2 weeks ago, so i thought i would pop in and say hi and wish everyone the best of luck.
So the dream was right about someone being prego...my sister in law...