Ovulation just after LEEP procedure

I had the LEEP procedure done yesterday (January 13) to treat moderate dysplasia. My husband and I are TTC baby #4. I had healthy pregnancies for all 3 of my children, no complications, and conceived with all three either the first or second cycle. We ttc last month but were unsuccessful, however I had just come off of my IUD the month prior. WIth baby #3 it was the same situation and it took a second cycle for my cycle to regulate. Well I knew that I was going to be having LEEP done and that I wouldn't be able to have sex for at least 4 weeks so we decided to ttc as much as we could this week up until the day of my procedure. In fact, DH and I had sex morning of the day of my procedure (Jan 13). Well today (the day after my procedure) and I have a positive OPK. So I should ovulate within the next two days. I'm assuming I will still ovulate and given that sperm can live for so many days in the vagina I know there's a chance (although a small one) that we could still conceive. My concern is if the LEEP will disrupt that. Any advice or has anyone been in the same boat?

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community