Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Ovulation

I ovulated 5th Sept and I'm due to to have a period in the next 4 days. I have noticed pver the last few days egg white discharge in my underwear. Is this normal before a period as I've never had this before? I also had last Thursday a pale brown discharge could that be Implantation?

We have been trying for 4months, is this normal?

Your help is much appricated
Yep all good signs xxx good luck xxx
Is the white discharge normal before a period? Seems abit strange to me.
Yeah gr8 sign plus remember the body produces a natural mucus that some of us who r not producing it naturaly will have progesterone m that's what it is   it helps the body inside glue all our Elba togther n keep them condo happy n fighting to stick xxx and xxx
Thank you, well according to my Period App I should have started today and another say's tomorrow. So we'll see what happens. I just don't want to be disappointed. Is the white discharge always before a period or just when you are at early stage of pregnacy?
yes, some of us have the white discharge like glue slighty light butsome don't get it so yes a gr8 sign...fingers crossed xxx sending lots of stickky bits a dn baba dust x