PCOD

Hey guys.. im 27 and is trying to get preg.Im habnv PCOD.. jus curious if anyone here had pcod and got preg?? And I'm trying to lose weight by jogging.. wil that affect my chances? Please help!

Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thanks guys... just almost getting desperate and it's affecting my temper too... just hoping all goes well
Helpful - 0
Actually losing weight can help but I tried that 2 lose close 2 half and still wasn't able 2 get pregnant.  That's why I say speak with a endocrinologist and continue losing weight.
Helpful - 0
I found out I had pcos at the age 21 never been pregnant.  Did my second round of clomid and fertility Shots as well as a iui. I can tell you if u have a high bmi it's gonna be very hard 2 get pregnant.  Most of not all doctors are not gonna want to start u on any treatment us less u lose weight but it's not easy. It took me 5 yes 2 find a doctor that will work with me to help me conceive without losing half my weight.
Helpful - 0
I wasn't diagnosed with PCOS until recently. Had to take clomid,  but have had 5 pregnancies. One beautiful daughter,  but that is due to an undiagnosed blood disorder.

Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community