Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

PCOS...and third period in one month! please help...!

Im Linda, 23 yr old, diagnosed with PCOS,my doctor prescribed Dydrogesterone 10mg (Terolut) so I can have my periods regular again, Ive been taking it since June this year, i have to take it for 10 days in the 14 to 25, got my period 27 june till 1 july, second period 24 till 28, and now I got it 6 August until 10, and now again 17 until now 19. Id like to know if this is because of the consequences of taking this dydrogesterone or is something else? Id like someone to help me find out whats going on? anyone with PCOS? thank you so much.
well im not sure what dygrogesterone is for but i had the same thing happen to me last yr where i got my period twice in like 1 month..thas when i went to see my OB and got a lot of testing done and got dx with PCOS and polyps in my ures the first thing i was put on was metformin to regulate my period and to ovulate every month..and than i had surgery 1 month later to remove the polyps ever since my periods are very regular and i dont bleed heavy either, me and DH are TTC so i was also put on clomid i would talk to your doc. about metformin and maybe get some more testing done to really see whats going on.. good luck and keep us posted.