Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

PREGNANCY AFTER TIED UP

I HAD MY TUBES TIED IN 1999. I GOT MARRIED IN 2002. MY HUSBAND IS ALWAYS UPSET HE WANTS A BABY FROM ME. MY COUSIN GOT PREGNANT 5 YEARS AFTER HERS WERE TIED ACCIDENTALY. CAN I GET THAT BLESSING. OR HELP ME FIND A LOW COST DOCTOR TO REVERSE IT.
You probably need to do a lot of research and legwork. Do an internet search in your area. Also, many newspapers advertise low cost reversals in the Sunday edition.
Hey need a blessing I think I have that blessing for you....I too had my toubes tied in June 1999...well I wanted another baby and consulted this fertility website from Shola Oslo...You have to get Red Clover Tea or Capsules. It is an traditional Chinese herb that enhances fertility...well i'm now 6 weeks pregnant tomorrow...Good Luck. Go to GNC today ok? $5.99 for 100 capsules and i only took it for 3 weeks...I'll keep my fingers crossed for you...
Were your tubes still tied while you were taking the medicine..
i was just reading your comment the other day,and i to have had my tubes tied since 1997.i want to have a baby.i looked on shola website,and i am going to try the red clover tea and capsules.i will keep your posted.thank God for encouragement from people like you. mom1996
Did the remedy work for you
I am trying to find a website for Shola and can't find one that has all her products together (fertility and weightloss).  I see that you have gone to her website, can you give me that address?
Hey i was reading ur post and i wanted to know was your tubes still tied while u were taking the red clover? Also how many capsules u were taking per day? And did u have to eat a certain foods? R u pregnant in ur tubes now? its just alot of answers i need to know because my tubes are tied,not burned or clipped and am trying really hard to have another baby for my husband.So please let me know ASAP! thnx hv a blessed day.
so did u have the surgery to reverse it as well or did u just take the red clover i am asking cuz i cant afford the surgery or ivf but me and my new husband want a baby so bad any help would be appericated