Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Pcos clomid and trigger shot

Has anyone had sucess with clomid and the trigger shot? I have pcos and am wondering if anyone out there has had sucess with these combinations?
I just did 3 months of clomid and included the HCG shots on 2nd and 3rd month and unfortunately I still didn't get pregnant! Hopefully you have better luck.
Is that costly those shots
I'm on cycle three for clomid and trigger shot and still no luck. I'm close to giving up. I'm so depressed about all of this. I feel so drained.
I am 20 years old and ttc . I gave my son up for adoption when I was 16 so being diagnosed with PCOS was a blow . I have no cysts or pollyps just the hormones .. seeing a specialist in 4 months seems so far ... hoping for metformin and clomid. . hoping not to be shot down from my age
I'm not sure if it's working for me yet it was my first one...I test Monday to see if I am preggo I have tested already and negative and yes they can be costly depends on where you live
I am 21 so they shouldn't
@Brooke, yes they can be costly. Lucky for me, my insurance covers 100% of the cost of all the meds, ultrasounds and shots. They just don't cover IUI's