Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community
23.3k Members
Avatar universal


I'm on day 57 of my cycle and still no period, will the doctor give me something to make my period come so I can start clomid?
1 Responses
Avatar universal
Hi there
I would call your doctor. He may want to do an ultrasound to see if you have a cyst from the clomid use that's stopping your cycle from starting. If everything looks good he can give you progesterone to make you start a new cycle. Best of luck to you!
Have an Answer?
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410902486
miami, FL
4769306 tn?1568493809
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.