Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Period without Bleeding

Has anyone had a situation where the doctor says you had a period without bleeding. When in for bloodwork today , since I was 15 days after my last provera pill. I should have started my period within 10 days of my last provera pill. Anyways, the ovulation coordinator called and said that the bloodwork shows I had/having period and to count today as CD 3. I start my clomid tonight for 5 days at 150mg.

Anyone have a period without bleeding? never heard of it so just wondering. Thanks.
Never heard of it either although I sure feel like that now. I am waiting for AF since I had D&C on 1.6
I have yet to get it but feel like I should have it now but not bleeding.