Aa
A
A
A
Close
Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community
23.3k Members

Please Read & Answer.

So I download numerous period tracking apps. 8 say I am 20 days late. Some weren't helpful or confusing and 1 says I'm 6 days late and a few say my period will be soon. So I don't know what to believe. I have been bloating a lot lately and tired a lot more. I have back pain and some cramps. I plan to get a test too see what's up. Yes I've been trying to conceive. But should I believe the 8 apps or the other couple? Any thoughts?
3 Responses
Well how long is your cycle usually, and how many days is it into your current cycle?
Yeah, I would definitely test or see a doctor. If you know that you are late, that should be a big red flag going up. I wish you luck! Also, I have this app and it is GREAT, it keeps me organized I am able to enter all kinds of information... How I'm feeling, if I had protected or unprotected intercouse, positive or negative pregnancy tests and it's like a calendar so you can keep your menstrual cycle organized. I highly recommend it. It is called Menstrual Calendar, it is a pink icon that looks like a calendar. And is free!
My cycles seem to be at least 30 days. and I think I am about a little over 20 days into it.
Have an Answer?
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410902486
miami, FL
4769306 tn?1568493809
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.