Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Pregnancy After Ablation

At the age of 25 I had endometrial ablation done to treat my heavy periods. My doctor stated that the procedure may not work due to my age given I was young and that the lining would grow back. Following the procedure my period stopped. Two and half years post ablation I began spotting. My periods returned lighter and irregular. In 2015 I became pregnant, but miscarried. On Friday Feb. 12 I found out that Ibwas pregnant again, but having another miscarriage. My doctor has put me on Medroxyprogesterone to help. I'm hoping to be able to have one more child. There is hope for those of us who are trying to conceive after ablation.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Your embryos may be implanting on scar tissue, causing your miscarriage.  There are doctors that specialize in removing scar tissue, if you would consider that option?  One is in Dr. Charles March is in California is one.  He is an amazing surgeon. Who will correspond through email for no charge.