Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Provera

I was on Provera for 5 days and stopped mid prescription because I needed to travel home for a family emergency and wouldn't be home for all the tests after AF came.. My husband and I were very intimate during those 5 days and right after I left to go visit my family I started spotting but it brown.. Is this normal?
Provera is to induce a period thats is all so if you didnt have a full period there is no way you could get pregnant you will need to try again next month it can also take up to a month for your period to start after taking all the meds