Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Question for the pregnant ladies

First I want to congratulate all the women with positive BFP.  I have a question.  Did you finally get pregnant because you stopped trying and thinking about it?  That's what everyone is telling me to do and I want to make sure it's true.  Thanks.
nope, i was still in the middle of trying very hard!!  
um. . . no.  We had been trying for two years and we got pregnant by bd, bd, and more bd!  But i am a teacher and so is my dh, so we have much less stress in our lives right now.  Good luck to you.  I have heard that a lot f people do get pregnant when they stop trying so hard, but that was not our case.
im not pregnant now but when i got pregnant with my son we took a break from everything including clomid and we just had "fun" alot and happened to get luck.
no.. me neither.... i'm also a teacher... somewhere in the back of my mind i felt as if it would happen when i finished school for the year too.... and it did! thank God! but, no we hadn't stopped trying, it was our first attempt at iui.
noooooooo lol i didnt i did cut back on the ovulation kits
honestly it depends on ur body
Cheesy - My DH and I are teachers too!  We're hoping for a summer conception!

Lucia - I've heard that too that once you stop focusing on it so much it can take you by surprise - but I think it's just important to relax and enjoy the journey, try not to rush it, it'll happen in God's time.