Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Restrictions?

Are there any physical restrictions while on gonal f or lupron? I know i cant take my regular meds- but what about prilosec? I have stage 4 gerd and having a REALLY hard time with it... its a category c... but im not pg YET... so can i sneak a few more days of it in before the transfer?
I think you need to run all of your meds by your doc. I wouldn't advise taking anything unless they ok it. Think abt it, you are currently preparing your body for implantation and hopefully a baby.  So anything you take may indirectly impact on that. Just run it by your doc once and see what they say.  Good Luck!