Avatar universal


Hi i have a problem which scares me and im wondoring if its normal or not, im 17 year sof age and this may have been heppening a long time but only a few months ago i noticed thi.

when i ejaculate my sperm sometimes has some type of silcone like lumps there are the usual white as my sperm and are not hard they can be mushy best way to explain them is like a clear peace of rubbery type lump.

what could this be ???

please help me
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
463339 tn?1207532884
These are called protein globules and are usually not a problem for most men.  I don't know if I'd call it normal, but it is certainly not abnormal.  Sometimes they resolve on their own within an hour outside of the body in a process called liquifaction.  I wouldn't be worried though!
Helpful - 0
Avatar universal
Thankyou for this helped me a lot stopped me from worries, do you think i should see a doctor about this??
Helpful - 0
463339 tn?1207532884
You might want to check with a urologist to make sure there is nothing else going on, and maybe have a semen analysis done, but I don't think it's anything to be too concerned about, good luck!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
5875562 tn?1410898886
miami, FL
4769306 tn?1568490209
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.