Sore breasts

Hi! I just had a BFP using a HPT yesterday too and I have had two previous miscarriages so I am so nervous too! I had really sore breasts all last week and the aren't as sore anymore. Does anyone know if the breasts will be more sore some days. I am scared that the HCG levels are leaving. I don't want to be scared and I am trying to have faith that this is our time!!!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I to had 2 m/c and i'm scared too. It's not easy, we are always with the spirit ready to leave. Keep faith that everything will go well. Good luck and happy pregnancy.
Helpful - 0
Congrats on the BFP!  Pregnancy symptoms can come and go.  A good friend of mine is 16 weeks pregnant and she told me that her breasts never really got that sore.  She mentioned they felt a little heavier, but the soreness went away not long after she got her BFP.  At least for her, all is well.  Of course if you have concerns, speak with your doctor about them.  I'm sure everything is fine.  Once again, congrats!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community