Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Sperm counts in men

can a man with zero percent sperm count be given medications such that he could get a woman pregnant?
what is the level of sperm count that should get a woman pregnant?
when is a man considered as sterile or infertile for life?
Hi Miss,
I believe there are natural supplements that can promote healthier sperm for men, other than that I am not sure.
You can find a vast amount of sperm info on the internet if you google sperm mobility, morphology, fertility.
Good luck,
Lisa
we were told no.  A normal count is higher than 20 million.  My DH is at 120,000 so we are doing IVF with ICSI.  Some men with NO sperm in ejaculate can have sperm retrieved thru testicular biopsy.

Good luck!!
In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Dear Brothers,

after my marriage i came know that my sperm count is zero and i got a shock of my life that i cant hv a baby but now alhamdulilhal my sperm count is 18 million still i dont hv a baby but now i m sure that soon God will bless us with a child.
If u want to know the fact and try it, your are most welcome.
I requrst all low sperm count / zero sperm count brothers please mail me  complete details about your problem and i will try to help u inshallah and god will blessd u soon. aameen
syed
plz mail me at syed_3dtheming.yahoo.co.in
did you hubby do injections prior to your egg retrieval??,,nicole
I am interested to know will mail you soon