Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Spotting and Cramping

I just had an FET procedure done a few weeks ago and now am 6-1/2 weeks along. I have had (brownish) spotting ongoing since then (a couple of days the color was a light pink), plus accompanied with some light cramping in the lower abdomen and thigh area (sort of that dull pain like your period is coming). So I went to see my doc last Friday and did an ultrasound and saw two embryos with the sac. I was shocked ... TWINS! Anyways, I'm still concerned with the constant spotting and light cramping as it has not gone away. Nausea has been awful (but to me it's GREAT because that lets me know they are in there growing). But then all of a sudden the nausea just went away today ... could that be a sign of an early miscarriage? My doc says there is nothing they can do about it if I'm gonna miscarry. Still bummed about my other miscarriage at 6-1/2wks in December 2010 (from my first IVF procedure).

Has anyone else experienced cramping and spotting throughout their 1st trimester. It's been driving me crazy with worry and I'm constantly surfing the net. I would really love some feedback to help ease my mind. I go in to see the heartbeat this Monday, 3/21. Crossing fingers that they are still in there, healthy!!

I dont think there's anything u should worry about..
having cramps and spotting during early pregnancy is normal for many women but try not to lift anything heavy or do any harsh exercise until ur first trimester is over..
on the other hand, my dr prescribed me progesterone pills during early pregnancy to avoid miscarriage..maybe ur doctor can prescribe u some?

Good luck