Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Spotting and bleeding after 10days day 5egg donor transfer 4 embryo

did my det on 27th of June by 9days post transfer  spotted for 2days after which I started bleeding though light red on my beta day bfn my Dr said to repeat the test after one week again still bfn but experience light head ache, low back pain, big belly, feel sleepy and still bleeding though on progesterone, folic and vasoprin. What is my hope because my Dr said ishould repeat the test after another one week this is my first ivf cycle. Kindly advise thanks
I think this is by far the hardest part . . . waiting.  So, I'm trying to figure out the timing of your tests . . . are you a week after the time when your doctor said to test again or is that coming up?  Or is the second negative the test he said to do again?  Either way, test one more time.  I so SO hope it worked this time and if not, hopefully you will be able to go through another cycle.  I know it is so disappointing if it doesn't work but it WILL eventually.  But hopefully you won't have to think about that and get your positive with your next test.  hugs