Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Symptoms?

Swollen/sore to the touch nipples ans bbs. Pelvic pain and pain in my right lower abdomen. 15 day cycles and on cycle day 13. Should start in 3 days. Could I be pregnant?

These can be the early signs of pregnancy. You can test 1 week- 10 days after you miss your periods. Also I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests. The HCG (it is a hormone) levels rise only in pregnancy and its presence will confirm the status of your pregnancy.

So my suggestion would be to consult a gynecologist and get serum HCG levels done.

I hope it helps. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.