TTC after BC Pills & Mirena IUD

We have been TTC since January, when I stopped taking my BC pills back in August 2013 I had Mirena removed due to complications with the iud migrating.  How long should I wait before I get concerned the doctor said everything was fine when I had it removed.  But I am starting to worry.  On top of that I was raped @ 8 years old and my mom was told I would never have children but I have been pregnant 3 times and was monitored closely end result 2 beautiful miracle girls they are 6 and 2. Could it be maybe God gave me what he thought I needed and I am no longer able to have children?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
A woman can conceive anytime after merina removal. The time varies. It can take few months to a year to conceive once ovulation is regularized after Merina removal. Any unprotected sexual act can result in pregnancy and chances of conceiving are highest during fertile days. It is suggested to wait for your periods. If you miss your periods and continue having symptoms and signs suggestive of pregnancy you should consult a gynecologist. Urine/blood HCG tests may be helpful. A clinical examination may be needed to confirm the diagnosis. This is merely an advice and not a substitute for clinical examination. Keep me posted with more queries. Hope it helped.
Best wishes and regards!
Helpful - 0
I have been having regular periods and I keep track of my ovulation with aa period/ovulation tracker and have been having intercourse on my fertile days since January. My periods are always on time but my last period was 5 days late and then I had a 4 day period.  That has never happened apparently my cycle switched from a 28 to a 30 day cycle. I wouldn't even know if that could mean I could still be pregnant or not!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community