Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

TTC with PCOS, Metforimin and Clomid

Just completed first round of Clomid. Didn't ovulate per the 11 ovulation tests I took surning the ten day window. I have been taking metforimin for the last year. I am wondering what other's have experienced in clomid and if anyone with pcos has been successful ttc on it. Any feedback helps!!
Hi there. I have been diagnosed with pcos. And we are trying to conceive. My first cycle didnt work. So my dr increased my dosage to 100mg. Thats 2 pills per day for 5days. I am going to start my cycle of clomid again now with my next period and praying for Gods blessing in our lives. I think the biggest issue is weight loss which kicks in ovulation and that is what I am struggling with. I dont drink my metformin regularly but now am on a daily basis. Just keep praying. You give yourself 6months of trying on clomid before you decide to take the next step. Besided a child is ultimately a gift from God so ask God first and everything else will fall in place.