Hello buddies since I've grown so close to you all....I'm currently waiting on my primary doctor to referral me to a fertility specialist, but in the mean while I have tried new things to help myself out. For example, as one of you suggested, I'm currently taking Vitex, i change my eating habitats, and I'm taking a multi-vitamin called ALIVE...that has everything I need on daily basis. Any more suggestions...I am all ears, and good luck to all the TTC mom's to be.....
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Great, you are off to a good start! Vitex is great! I would also take macaroot (which I like to buy on vitacost.com since they have low prices). I found a fertility recipe on the web and I posted it in my journal early August.  It includes taking vitamin b6 & b50 with vitex which helps with implantation.  Check it out and see if it is something you want to do.  I am doing it, and my follie growth and lining having been pretty good my last two cycles.  

You are young, so a few supplements should be what helps you get your BFP!
Good luck,
Risa
Helpful - 0
Thanks Risa for the support, and I check out your page. My OBGYN is referring me to a specialist, but I want to try as much naturals things as I could, before accepting any aggressive medication.
Helpful - 0
Hi!  Have you considered fertility acupuncture?  Goji berries are supposedly helpful too.  They are expensive, but much cheaper if you go to a Chinese herbal store.

Good luck!
Helpful - 0
Hi now I have not been presented with that option, I am still waiting to go to a fertility specialist, so  I could see my options. As of now I'm trying to do everything natural, so i could have a nice and healthy baby. Thanks...I will check out the Goji berries
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community