Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Taking it easy

I havent been on for a while so congragulations to all the BFP's. Ive decided to stop trying for a few months. I'm really tired of thinking about getting pregnant everyday. My dh dosen't want to stop trying but I'm pooped out. And I need to relax for a while. So if you guys dont see me on this is the reason. Good luck to all of you. I'll see you in a few months when i start to try again.... SDSBD to all of you..
Totally understandable! TTC can get pretty intense after a while. Enjoy your months off and let us know when you're ready to start back up again :-)

Who knows, maybe it'll just happen by itself when you're no longer "trying"!

Take care, shandris!