Ttc looking for some advice/tips please

Has anyone took evening primrose oil to help produce more fertile cm? If yes did it help and
If not that what vitamins or foods have you took/eaten while ttc that you found helped in any way ?
Thank you,
Ps I know I have posted the question on a few forums but the more people who sees the more who will be able to give me there advice ;)
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I used preceed lub. Google it :-)
Helpful - 0
Thank you :)
Helpful - 0
Hi I seen you said to try preceed lub I have had 2 miscarrages and I ben trying for 7 months to get pregnant will this work and how do u do
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community