Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Two natural miscarraiges with Unidentified Infertility, is our next step IVF?

Hello, age 31 (husband age 30).  Our first m/c was at 7.5 weeks in July 2010; we've been ttc ever since.  In 2014, had all the blood work done, sperm count, HSG test on open tubes; everything checked out as 2 healthy adults and our OB diagnosed us as Unidentified Infertility.  In 2015, we did timed clomid for 5 months, 3 months with levetral and an IUI on both clomid and another IUI on levetral (some of this with our OBGYN & some with our RE).  All of these failed.  We were advised to move down IVF path, both OB and RE have positive thoughts b/c of our prior miscarriage that we'll get pregnant.  We took 3 months off of trying so we could prepare ourselves for the emotional journey of IVF, this meant no more meds for 3 months.  At this time, we got pregnant - naturally!  ...And then we had our 2nd m/c in December 2015 at 6 weeks.  We were setup to begin IVF in January 2016; should we proceed?  I know that our bodies can connect the sperm and egg naturally, and that is what IVF does.  What I don't know is if my body can carry the child to full term; and I don't know what test can be done to confirm this.  With IVF the correct placement of the embryo will happen in the uterus - but I could still miscarry the next one with IVF (not to mention incur $10k of debt along the way).  I'm looking for some advice on next steps.  Should I go back to medicated IUI's, go all in for IVF, or keep trying naturally?