Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

Uterus didelphys

I'm 16 weeks pregnant and I have uterus didelphys. There really isn't much literature out there regarding this. It seems like I can find articles about multiple pregnancies in women with 2 uteruses because it is so rare, but there isn't much for normal pregnancy in an abnormal uterus.
Is there anything I should know? Does anyone know of any good books or articles about pregnancy and uterus didelphys? I realize there is a risk of pre-term labor and an increase chance of having a c-section, but as far as I know these are the main risk.
Uterus dydelphus is a uterine anomaly in which the genital tract is divided into two parts and hence there are two uterus, two cervix and two parts of the vagina. The symptoms vary depending upon the size and capacity of the two parts. They can range from an uneventful delivery at term to early abortions, preterm labour, mal-presentations, increased chances of labour problems and need for caesarean section. Consult your Doctor.
Hope this helps.