Wanting to have another child.

Want to have another child however, went to a fertility specialist after it was suggest to attempt invitro. I was then told that will be very difficult, once I told them of my history which is. 34 tubal ligation cut/burned,  a dx ofstd-viral with no outbreaks ever, with a recent diagnosis of pcos. I have 3 children with the youngest 7

Before I invest time and money, stress and headche in my second marriage. Should I reconsider and just adopt?
You have got to follow your heart... Seek a second opinion. I have been through 1 cycle of IVF and start the 2nd Jan 08 I am almost 29. It is not easy, it is emotional and stressful but you need to do what is best for you and your partner. I think it is worth all the pain and stress to have the chance to be parents and share our love. Good luck with what ever you decide and hope you post soon.
Thank you if all is ok with my cyst on my ovary. I will actually give it a try...
I would get a second opinion.  I had my tubes tied eight years ago and have had two IVF fresh cycles one had a beautiful baby boy and the second stillborn at 37 weeks (not related to the IVF) however unless you are in your mid to late 40's I don't see why you can't have a successful IVF.  It works well for those who had no trouble conceiving and carrying naturally.  

You are reading content posted in the Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community