Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

We are Women, Hear us Roar...

...in numbers too big to ignore, and I know too much to go back an' pretend,
'cause I've heard it all before, and I've been down there on the floor. No one's ever gonna keep me down again.

Oh, yes, I am wise, but it's wisdom born of pain. Yes, I've paid the price, but look how much I gained.
If I have to, I can do anything.
I am strong (strong)!
I am invincible (invincible)!
I am woman!

You can bend, but never break me 'cause it only serves to make me more determined to achieve my final goal.
And I come back even stronger, not a novice any longer, 'cause you've deepened the conviction in my soul.

I am woman, watch me grow. See me standing toe to toe, as I spread my lovin' arms across the land.
But I'm still an embryo, with a long, long way to go, until I make my brother understand.

Oh, yes, I am wise, but it's wisdom born of pain.
Yes, I've paid the price, but look how much I gained.
If I have to, I can face anything.
I am strong (strong)!
I am invincible (invincible)!
I am woman!

************************************************
Good morning, ladies!  This song came to me last night, so I thought we'd use it as inspiration this week!  I hope you like it :)
Michelle:  (send support and/or prayers)

Leighanne: BFP - 25 weeks (doc appt 11/17, u/s 12/6)
vortex: BFP - 16 weeks (u/s,12/2)
Joyce: BFP - 10 weeks (doc appt 11/26)
icierain: BFP
Jessie:  BFP (doc appt today!)

mamatina:  CD6
Keyan:  CD7 (doc appt 11/20)
kmcarino:  CD15 (iui tomorrow!)
Stacey:  CD18 (Retrieval 12/9)
arlotheslug: CD29
naf38: CD58 (started provera)

Candie: 1dpo!
Guesito:  5dpt (beta 11/20)
mommyin09:  7dpo
rachjas:  9dpo
wishandaprayer:  10dpiui (Welcome!)
luvkayln:  15dpo (fingers xd)
ArmyPrincess819:  15dpo
****************************************************************
Good morning! I loved the song, how very inspirational!! :)

Well, bad news ladies, bfn last night and this morning! I'm truely shocked, but last night's -ve prepared me for this morning's -ve. I was very, very upset last night. But i'm ok now, i'm just ready for af to show so i can start my last round of clomid before i move on to injections. My temp also dropped this morning, and i woke up with really bad cramps, so i'm sure af will show any moment. I want to truely thank you all for the amazing support you all have given me over this last week. I talked to the nurse last night and asked her if i'm not pregnant, what was the brown spotting all about. And she said your hormones are all over the place in the luteal phase, so it could just be from that. She said we may never know what it was from. That was reassuring, not! I'm not really sure what she meant by that, all i know is i'm ready to get this next cycle rollin'! Talk to you all soon!!
Beautiful.
mommyin09:  Love the song and the new name.  I went to the dr yesterday and I go back on the 24th of this month.

Joyce:  I didnt get a picture of the little bean this time.  I guess the lady figured I didnt want one since nothing was really different except that it was a lot bigger.  I will definately be getting the ones from the next appt and posting them.

I guess the best thing out of my whole appointment yesterday was when my doctor said, yep your definately  pregnant.  I mean I knew I was but I guess it just made me feel better when she said it since she was the one that thought I could be having a chemical pregnancy.  The next two weeks are going to be so LONG!

Do you think having 3 different sonograms in the same month will hurt anything?  Im a little nervous about it... but I wouldnt think my doctor would do it if it would hurt anything.  

Im going to have to figure out how to tell my Big Boss that Im pregnant... then try to get it out of her if she is going to pay me for maturnity leave... one of the girls in the office said I shouldnt count on it.  I really jsut need to know bc if not, we are really going to have to start pinching pennies since my checks are the ones that pay the morgage and the bills to the house(water, elect. etc.).  I dont think there is any way that DH would be able to work enough over time hours to compensate for my checks, plus then he wouldnt really get to spend any time with the baby bc he would either be at work or in bed.  
Im so sorry for your bfn.  I really dont know what to say.. or what the spotting could have been about.  Im glad you are staying positive.  Keep your head up, we are here for you!
We already messaged each other, but I'm just so sorry things didn't go as we all thought they would! :(  I was so sure this was it & I'm sorry your hopes were up.  You are so strong, my friend!  Hang in there :)

Thanks for looking at my chart. I had slight cramping last night and a ton off and on so far today.  I had pinkish Cm this am, I guess the temp drop explains that.  I think full flow will be here tonight or in the am.  Normally, AF just shows up.  But, the last few cycles she has arrived like this.  I am worried about the length of my LP. \

Luvkayln - I am sorry to hear your news.  Keep us up to date.  If this isn;t your month, we can be cycle buddies.  I should be starting again also. I am thinking of you!

Mommyin09 - I love the poem and the thread title!
I am really sorry....it is really frustrating when stuff happen to us and we CAN'T get an answer, it really *****...........again I am really sorry this wasn't IT, we need to keep strong and hope it happens soon, BECAUSE IT WILL HAPPEN, Beleive it!

Mommyin09 - Wow, it is nice and very apropriate, thanks for the new thread!

Rachjas: when you go back to your doc, let him know about the short LP, the good thing about AF is that now you get a chance to start a new fresh cycle!

Okay, now I'll play catch-up :)

kmcarino:  I don't know anything about your disorder, but I'll look it up after I post.  I'm sorry, I'm sure the decision to reduce is not an easy one for you!

rachjas:  When I first started ttc, my luteal phase was only 9 days & that's when I was put on progesterone suppositories.  They increased my luteal phase quite a bit & with them and clomid, my lp is now 15+ days.  Since you said you didn't O from the proper side this time, I'm sure you're okay with it this cycle, but you should mention it to your doc & maybe they'll test your progesterone.

Arlotheslug:  What do you mean you'll go in for baseline?  Do you mean bloodwork?  Sorry, I'm still trying to understand it all! :)

Arlo, Guesito, Candie & Keyan:  Yes, Thanksgiving seems the most appropriate time to spill the beans & I don't feel any pressure 'cause we've decided to tell our families either way; that we're ttc or that we got our bfp.  Hopefully we can tell them we got a BFP, but just telling them at all will be a huge relief! :)

Keyan:  Thanksgiving will be our parents (two sets on dh's side) and his two sisters.  My sister & her family are out of state, so we won't see them.

Candie:  Woo-Hoo!!!  Isn't it great to be 1dpo!? :)

Joyce:  Yes, that is a crazy dream!  You're probably concerned about your problems in your fifth month, so it's understandable that you'd dream about something like that.  I agree, let your doc know your concerns.

Mamatina:  I hope you get great results!  Keep us posted :)

Jessie:  I'm sure hearing that everything's a-ok is a huge relief!  Sounds like things are going well :)
Just a quick note before lunch! . . . I LOVE THE NEW NAME!

Luvkayln:  I am really sorry that AF is coming.  I was really hoping this would be the one . . . as Kenyan said - stay strong . . .

Candie:  Congratulations!!!! 1 dpo . . . . ;-)

mommyin09:  baseline is a follicle count pre-drugs and to check my hormones . . . so they know that they are giving me the right level of meds.  Normally it is on CD3, but for some reason they want me to do it tomorrow - which may end of being CD1 at best (I had some slight spotting).  To be frank, I have to check with them in the am . . . might be part of the new protocol . . .

Rachjas: I agree with mommyin09 - my luteul phase has grown through my TTC treatments - but you should also mention it to your Dr - there are many options!

Happy Veteran's Day (I forgot to add this am).  
So sorry about the bfn. I have been thinking about you.

I am 11dpiui, and waiting for test Friday. Trying to keep busy

Oh no...I was so sure.  All the signs were there.  I can hardly believe it.  I'm so so sorry.  I think we were all so convinced.  Hope you are doing ok and all you can do is go on to the next cycle and stay strong.  Until she shows there is stil some hope....
luvkayln.....i agree with stacey until af shows there is still hope....you could still be one that doesnt show a high enough hcg level til later on.  i know it doesnt make sense but it is very possible.  until the red headed monster =) shows her face there is still hope, i still have everything crossed for you.

ok i know i have been going back and forth with doctors for the last month, but it is hard to decide whether to go to a new doctor that really didnt impress me or to go to a doctor that i KNOW but is 2 hour drive away.  Well i went to my general surgeon today because of my incisional hernia, and she thinks that she can do a good job of sewing me up after my c-section so that i dont need the mesh that they use.  the mesh can get infected very easily when used after a c-section so she is gonna do some research and let my doctor up here know.  so i guess since i absolutely adore the general surgeon and i want her to do my repair then i will have to go to the doctor up here...which means once again my doctor appts get changed (mommyin09 sorry)...so my next OB appt will be 11/18....and i will have to cancel my appt with my regular OB because face it ladies my insurance is not going to cover my going to 2 doctors.  They will cover it for the first month cause i can say it was a second opinion, but they are not going to continue to do so.  but i will keep everyone posted and hopefully the day that i saw him last month was just a off day and he will be a more personable person next week.  boy it seems like the weeks are flying by....will be 11 weeks along on saturday...wow

good luck to all, stay strong and know that you are thought about daily.

MOMMYIN09.....the song and title of the thread ROCKS very appropriate and inspiring.