Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

What cycle of Clomid are you on?? any side effects?

Hello everyone I think that this form will be very helpful for all that are on Clomid or that will start Clomid soon.

Let me start by saying that I have PCOS and I have 11 year old daughter I have been TTC on and off the last 7 years but since I been married a year ago we been trying faithfully. I was on Clomid in Nov. 2009 I was taking 50mg 3-7cd I was told that I didnt O on this round and that I would need to go up on my next round. Dec came and went no AF so went in to see if I was Pergo but no I was not so they put me on provrea then Clomid on 3-7 100mg. I am now on my 3 and last round of Clomid I am on 150mg 3-7 days and I hope that this time I O because on my last round they told me I O early on cd 15 I have never O in 11 years so that was a good thing. But doc said that the numbers where not where he wanted them to be at so that is why he up my clomid this time.
As for side effects on 50mg I had mood swings and hot flashes and the wonderful headaches... On 100mg I thank god I did not have any but did have crazy dreams with them. And with 150mg I had the vision problems. I just hope that this time works.
Would love to hear your stories on Clomid and hear how long before you got your BFP on Clomid...
I don't have PCOS just simply haven't ovulated in 4 months. Last regular AF was November 09. All my other's have been Provera induced. Did clomid 50 mg last cycle and still didn't ovulate. This next cycle doing provera agian and clomid 100 mg. Hopefully I ovulated. Have my fingers crossed. SBD!
Has your doc check to see why your not O. See with the not O and not getting AF that is the same that I have but my doc said that is because of PCOS I dont O or get AF on my own. I would find out why your not O if you dont have PCOS. That will be one of the causes that you dont have AF and O. Check into that with your doc because there is some much out there that can help you to O if they know why your not O or getting AF.

I send SSBD to all and that clomid helps us all this time...
Today is also my last day on CLomid so happy its over. I had vivison problems yesturday morning and this morning too it was really crazy because I have never had this side effect before and not even this late on clomid so I was freak out and looked up the side effects and yes it was one of the wonderful side effects of clomid..
My doctor thought it was enviormental (exercise, stress...etc) as I just started to go do body pump right around that time. Every cycle before that was 30-31 days to the day!! So we will see.....
Hi Ladies!!  I was on provera and finished on Sat.  My af came today so I'm excited to say I will be starting my first round of clomid this coming Sat March 27!!   My doc has me starting at 100mg(prob cause i didn't have af since july 09)  Anywhoo.  ....  im interested in knowing symptoms etc as this is my first time taking clomid.  Just curious though.  what opk's are people using (if any)?  i have the CB fertility monitor but i know it can scew the reading when on clomid.  What's working for you guys and what's not)
Sherry
I use first respond OPK I start around day 10 or so. just to make sure I cover all my bases. I say you have a real good doc to start you on 100mg I had to wait 2 cycles before I was on 100mg. so thats great. and the other thing is that clomid may or may not help you O early on like I did last month I O on cd15 I never O so that was good but being that I didnt have high numbers of pergestorne he up to 150mg I take it on CD3-7 because that helps to get the most of the clomid to bring down more eggs.
I wish you luck and SSBD let us know what happens with you on clomid and dont get worry about the side effects they are temp, but some are lucky and you wont even feel a thing. Also I would take them at night right before you go to bed and make sure to take them at the SAME TIME every day.