Fertility and Trying to Conceive Community

What cycle of Clomid are you on?? any side effects?

Hello everyone I think that this form will be very helpful for all that are on Clomid or that will start Clomid soon.

Let me start by saying that I have PCOS and I have 11 year old daughter I have been TTC on and off the last 7 years but since I been married a year ago we been trying faithfully. I was on Clomid in Nov. 2009 I was taking 50mg 3-7cd I was told that I didnt O on this round and that I would need to go up on my next round. Dec came and went no AF so went in to see if I was Pergo but no I was not so they put me on provrea then Clomid on 3-7 100mg. I am now on my 3 and last round of Clomid I am on 150mg 3-7 days and I hope that this time I O because on my last round they told me I O early on cd 15 I have never O in 11 years so that was a good thing. But doc said that the numbers where not where he wanted them to be at so that is why he up my clomid this time.
As for side effects on 50mg I had mood swings and hot flashes and the wonderful headaches... On 100mg I thank god I did not have any but did have crazy dreams with them. And with 150mg I had the vision problems. I just hope that this time works.
Would love to hear your stories on Clomid and hear how long before you got your BFP on Clomid...
Thanks!! so if i take cd3-7 when do i start bd'ing. tomorrow would be cd 3 for me :)
You can start BD on the CD10 and start testing with the OPK on CD12 thats what my RE told me to do, and you can bd every other day and on the day you see a + OPK then for those 4 days baby dance everyday.
The lil swimmers live 3-5 days so they will ready to load when you O. I saw this show on history about the lil swimmers and they show why they live for 3-5 in a women. must see.. those lil swimmers have so much to deal with when in side our bodys. its crazy that our bodys will kill the lil swimmers, I guess that is a good thing because then we would be like dog having 8 -10 babies at a time... lol...
wish you luck SSBD
My dr said to start OPK on CD 10 and do BBT as well....plus Im going to try the CBFM agian. That things gives me so much anxiety as it hasn't worked for me since December but without it I guess I wouldn't of known I wasn't ovulating. The more information you have the better to take to your doctor each month to help them get the right dosage/combo of medicine for you to help you concieve!
I start that day too cause I am on clomid and I think that I would O early and I dont want to miss my date. My RE just says to start it on cd12 I dont listen..lol.. I want to make sure I dont miss..
and yes it does help much so that your doc can know what to do with you and help make things come alone...
I will start my municex tom and I am so happy I am done with the clomid.. time for some BD lol... the municex help with the CM since I am on clomid 150mg the CM become more thick and that is not good for the lil swimmers so what ever I can do to help I will.. it works wonders n better then lube... My DH LOVE it too. SSBD
Question: what do you think is the best OKP?
Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation Test
or First Response Ovulation Test
I have always used the ones for the internet and they really no good. So this time I will spend the money and get a better one to help get the right answer.
So what do you think?
I always used the clearblue digital (easier to read a smiley face)  lol.  I was using from Jul until around nov and it was detecting a surge but no af since july so im one of the few women who has false positives.  (I didn;t know this until last month).  I had gone and bought a clearblue fertility monitor and it had high reading but no peak fertility for 2 months then i just stopped using as i had my doc appt for my referral to start clomid.  I didn't want to waste money if it wasn't gonna work until i got af.  Im gonna try to use the fert monitor even though i know clomid can scew  reading a bit.  I got bought it new off ebay for $100 cdn the test strips are $56 but htats 30 sticks so could possibly be good for 3 months worth.